Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://www.bankingwithlife.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to create an account and access the materials on James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc.’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- Attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc.’s Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
James C. Neathery and Associates may terminate or suspend access to our Website immediately upon the violation of any of these restrictions, without prior notice or liability. Your viewing rights will also be terminated upon your breach of these terms.
All content on this site is for informational purposes only. The content shared is not intended to be a substitute for consultation with the appropriate professional. The opinions expressed herein are solely those of James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc., unless otherwise specifically cited. The data that is presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. as to another party’s informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with your Adviser, Financial Planner, Tax Consultant, Attorney, Investment Adviser or the appropriate professional prior to taking any action.
James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc.’s Website, even if James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. or an authorized representative of this Website has received written or oral notice of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages; these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc.’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites possibly linked to its Website and is not responsible for the possible contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc. of the site. The use of any linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, medical documentation, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Website
- Understand and analyze how you use our Website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
bankingwithlife.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit Websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other Website, bankingwithlife.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the Website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that bankingwithlife.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective Websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
bankingwithlife.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will make our best efforts to remove such information from our records.
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to James C. Neathery & Associates, Inc.’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Redhawk Wealth Advisors, Inc. Affiliation
Investment advisory services offered through Redhawk Wealth Advisors, Inc., and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. James Neathery & Associates are not affiliated.